Monday, September 20, 2010

new school pictures!!!!!!!

Anasteece wrote this for me because I can't write as amazing as her.
Look at me
new clothes
fancy shoes
my favorite necklace around my neck
showing for what I stand and believe
My teachers rock
My grades
are awesome always the same
School is back in full swing
homework everyday
not a lot though just the right
amount
I love my classes
the days seem to fly by
school is never ending
Some days drag on and some days are done in a blink
School is always there whether we like it or not
Its different every day
never getting in trouble
keeping a perfect record as the years go on
just think only 4 more years of school until
college comes
Our mothers aren't sure what to think
but we know that school is going to be done in a blink
The day will come when we will leave the house and thank
our mothers for what they taught us
Along with all the teachers, peers and friends
What we learned in school along with everything in class
All the credit goes to teachers, friends and family for all they've done
School the never ending cycle
Even after school we'll never quit learning
Cause if we quit learning we wouldn't progress
all thanks to School
Smiles
Crushes
Hallow Dreams
Optimistic
Oh my, the never ending days
Learning
By Anasteece

No comments:

Post a Comment