Sunday, August 4, 2013

Some Of My Favorite Things/ and What I Am Grateful For.


I love my blue head scarf it is so bright and pretty :) I am grateful for the extra things in life.


Ok I have only been once but it is super pretty! I love the nature diversity in the park and all the different rock formations.

I love good books, some of my favorite books are Dracula, Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Harry Potter and The Help.

I also love the scriptures they are such a great in help for my life. We are so lucky that we have so many copies readily available. It is really amazing and I am so grateful for them. 

I am grateful for running water and a bathroom in my house and for electricity they are really awesome. You really don't know what you have until you go without. 

I am also really grateful for my house. me and my family went camping and I slept in the car. I think of all the people who are homeless and sleep in there car or have to sleep on the street. I am so glad I have a house I am super grateful for that.

I am grateful for my family and all the love and care that they give to me. I Love them to Pieces.

I am grateful for the Gospel and the hope, joy and love it brings into my life. I am grateful for the Redeemer who suffered for my sins and is there for me. 

Its nice to have things to be Grateful for. Put what you are Grateful for in the comments below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment