Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hello

Hello friends, is been a while since I posted. I thought I would talk a little about my life in the past year. So here it goes, I've been taking piano. I just tried out for the schools talent show, with a piece from mulan called reflection.
I've been currently taking 15 credit hours of you classes at the distance education program at the ALC in Springville. My favorite class is introduction into the humanities. I love this class because we get to discuss and explore the fine arts. I am especially loving poetry.
I have a big red truck it is a Ford 250 1995. My truck's name is Bertha the bold and beautiful. I love the freedom that having a car brings.
This year I will graduate high school as well as graduate from UVU with my associates. I will also graduate with a 4 year certificate from seminary. This is a big year for me this year everything will be changing. I will be becoming an adult I will be moving out and going to real college.
Last summer I worked as a lifeguard at the payson pool and thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope to work there again this summer perhaps teaching swim lessons and lifeguarding or maybe being a manager for the lifeguarding teams. I don't know quite yet what's going to happen this summer but is going to be a great summer.
The future seems scary, but, it also is amazingly bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment