Sunday, October 11, 2015

Fear, Hope, and Faith

There are a lot of things in this world that make me worried. My grades, the economy, finding the right spouse, and many, many more. Sometimes I find myself being fearful and giving in to my anxieties. I forget the most important thing; that, in the end it will all workout for our good. Sometimes we were not meant to receive that gift; sometimes we are. We all need to remember that:"God is in His heaven and all's right with the world." From Anne of Green Gables, originally Pippa's Song.:
Lately I have been trying to overcome my anxieties by getting rid of my fear. I have learned that we can not be rid of fear by itself; but, we must replace it with a faith in our savior Jesus Christ who knows exactly what we are going through.
Loveeeee:
I know that God lives. He loves us more than we can ever imagine. If we pray with sincere intent, he will speak to us and the answer will come. Fear can be replaced with faith with the help of the atonement of Christ.
In the name of Jesus Christ, amen

No comments:

Post a Comment